Karson had a birthday party to go to yesterday, and while we were in the car we talked about what she loved about her daddy. So that I will never forget, here is what Karson loves about her daddy (at age 4).
1. He plays ball with me.
2. He snuggles with me before bedtime.
3. He likes to play outside (unlike Mommy).
4. When I'm supposed to be settling down for bed, he makes the "claw" get me and makes me giggle!
5. He lets me run on the field after his baseball games.
6. He lets me watch Star Wars (I don't know where this one came from).
7. I like to go to Bass Pro with him.
8. We go get donuts on Saturdays.
9. He lets me drive the tractor at the baseball field.
10. We go fishing together.
I would give you a list of things Campbell loves about her daddy, but...well, she can't talk yet! BUT, if you've seen her look at her daddy with those "adoring eyes", you would know very quickly that she thinks he is pretty wonderful!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you to the moon and back!!!! ~the girls
Happy Father's Day, Dad!!! I love you so much. ~Melissa
Happy Father's Day, Jerry! Love you tons! (Could these 2 look any more alike?)