Friday, September 19, 2008

Life as we know it...today's edition

I took Campbell BACK to the doctor today. She has a double ear infection. Poor girlie. I hate this for her, but at least it's something definite, and something that can be treated with antibiotics. Hopefully she'll be back to normal in no time.


In other news, Karson went to school today... WITHOUT A BOW IN HER HAIR. I was informed this morning that she did not want to wear a bow. I tried really hard not to show my disappointment. I even agreed without an argument. We discussed the specifics of this new arrangement and decided that she would still wear bows some days, and definitely to church. I'm going along with this, but I don't have to like it - right?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mommy Pose said...

I don't know what a meme is, but call it that and do it! :)

Mommy Pose said...

Oh, and in case you were wondering...you and Meg are my 2 other people to whom I can unleash the judgemental, morbid thoughts in my brain. :)

Just Wedeminute said...

Oh no not the hair bow refusal! She's too young...Kenzie just started refusing and I hate it too. Of course Kenzie is 8 yrs old now and will only wear one to church because I ask very nicely!