Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring is in the air...and so are the girls!

The weather this weekend was OUTSTANDING!!! This afternoon we took a long walk around the neighborhood and then spent about an hour playing in the yard! I must say that I despise losing an hour of sleep due to Daylight Savings, but I am LOVING how much lighter it is in the evenings! I have Spring Fever...big time! While we were playing, I kept looking at the sky and marveling at how beautiful it was...it was just so BLUE! Rus kept throwing the girls up in the air, and I caught a few pics that turned out pretty cute!

Thank you God for making all things new! "To everything there is a season..."
Weeeeee!!! Higher Daddy!

Look at that grin...what a dare devil!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh,my, look at my precious girls!!!! Happy, happy Sprinnnng!!! Love NANA/MOM

Linsey said...

They are so precious! It looks like they had fun. Too bad it was snowing again this past week. I am ready for Spring!