Monday, August 25, 2008

The "Thought You Saiders" - Take 2

Okay, this one had me rolling in the floor!!! Well, not literally, my kitchen floor REALLY needs to be mopped and I wasn't up for rolling on it this morning, but...this one did make me laugh outloud!

During breakfast this morning, Karson was watching The Disney Channel. Between shows, a commercial for "The Jonas Brothers - Living the Dream" came on. The announcer kept saying, "Living the Dream" over and over. After the commercial was over, Karson looked at me and said:

"Mom, they don't really live in a tree."

Should I be concerned about her hearing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a hoot!:) I miss you TONS! Mom and I are hoping to make it up there to lunch soon. Give that sassy thought-you-saider a hug for me (and her crazy counter-part too!) Love you